Thursday, February 11, 2010

Difficult

For the past few days, I've been staring up at my figures and have been captivated by one of my Sephiroth toys.

Other than my usual adoration, my eyes just kept being drawn to him for some reason.

I only figured out why two nights ago.

His hand was missing.

His good hand.

The one that usually holds the Masamune.

Psh, well stupid me for not realising it sooner.  Honestly, how do you not notice that the Masamune is gone?!

It's kinda hard to miss!

After a good 5 minutes of frantic searching, I found it hiding under Patrick Star.

Nerd ranting aside, I decided I'd take pictures of him because I don't know if I ever did.

Besides being obsessed with figures and stuff, I actually use the things to help draw stances and form sometimes and now, to take pictures of in an attempt to take better pictures.

Any minor improvement I may have seen in recent days went out the window.

I'm going to have to have a photo shoot with him again at some point but for now... let's just say the only 'decent' one I could take was when baby was in the corner.

and no one puts baby in the corner...



unless you want some Shadow assassin-styled excitement
 from the corner of your room to rain down upon thee.


A shiny wing may be the last thing you see!
(ooo, glittery).


or maybe the newly re-discovered Masamune


followed by some triumphant posing in front of a castle
and a bowl of tonkatsu ramen. 
 (Mmm, ramen...)
That though, is speculation because
I doubt anyone would actually see this part after the Masamune.

4 comments:

  1. ...I can't even begin to describe the total loss of geek cred you got from not even noticing he had dropped the masamune!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever, okay!

    More importantly, Bughie J. and I were trying to figure out who was bold enough to rid Sephy of his hand (I don't think he 'dropped' it).

    The potential culprits surrounding him are:

    Link
    Zarbon
    Auron
    Spike
    Kaoru

    Bughie J. says Link is gutsy enough but I'm betting it's Kaoru. He's the only one of the lot who could probably pull shart like that or even THINK to do it.

    Man, the scowls I was getting for not having realised sooner that the Masamune was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think it was the Majin Gappa.

    That mutha will cut a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought they would be more fierce in clusters. What could my one Majin Gappa do especially since he's tucked away in a corner?

    Though never underestimate a Majin Gappa, I suppose...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...