Monday, February 22, 2010

S8: 24 HC 12 AM to 1 AM

12 AM to 1 AM:


I missed the entire bit where Anil's brother ended up with these new people. What happened to the Russian traitor? Is he ded? I only counted 2 for the HC and I think I might be wrong.

Frass or MC, please fill me in.
I did laugh when Quasimodo asked Jack if he was "in" and Jack did a symbolic moving of his messenger bag strap over his shoulder. That showed that in all the running he would do in the future, that thing won't move unless moved by Jack. That, my friends, is how you know he's serious.

You know I had to go look up Freddie Prinze Jr. to see if he was born and raised Crooklyn, right? I knew it wasn't true because that was one bad tough guy accent.

Head Count: 2. Is Kevin really ded? Not sure but he sure should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...