Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Blog-away V

As if you could not guess, H1 and I have decided to post the winners list after the Competition is over.

Also, TD5 if you're reading this, I know you're in Carnival mode and all but you're keeling us here with your lack of comments.

Now for the next round!

Can I just say that I have a plethora of pics of MC that I could use but this is one none of you may have seen...


6 comments:

  1. ... yep. with this white hat on i just blend right into the crowd. is that my brotha.. i mean intellectual equivalent from school over there?.. ta ta young lads.. cherry o.. i say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Yes, yes, my master opus of nefarious villainy to achieve world domination by marginally inhibiting the bipedal conveyance of people on this street by standing in a "no standing" zone in complete defiance of the sign proclaiming this spot as such is proceeding precisely as planned according to my intricately plotted flow chart. Hmm, you know, I did a really good job on that flow chart. I should have it laminated."

    Also, that asian fella gots a funny lookin ear.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Eluded and lead astray once again by the tricky Pepperoni Animal, the out of luck pork predator looked around in confusion as he realized he was he had not a clue where he was..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi? Jodi? Miss Watley?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, could sure do with some pepperoni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me, LL Cool J? No sorry. I could tell why you would be deceived with the lip licking and all. Don't worry I get it all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...