Monday, February 08, 2010

S8: 24 HC 9 PM to 11 PM

9 PM to 10 PM:

I am still not seeing the point of the side story with the blonde and the ex-con other than a worthless distraction.

All other story elements have gotten slightly better and even though he was already dying, when that father shot the son poisoned with weapons grade uranium poisoning, it just taught you not to eff with Russians as if we needed another reason. 

Head Count: 7

10 PM to 11 PM:

Okay, when Jack was on the ground in pain from the stabbing then quickly pulled the knife out and threw it straight to the enemy's vital point in the middle of the neck, I may have laughed out loud.

The angle was off as far as I could tell and there's no way he would have gotten it like that but heck, it was funny enough that J.B. was two seconds before writhing in pain and then reacted as he did.

Jack Bauer needs not heed no stinking gravity!

By the way, when will Renee do a stabbing on Hastings? He might be deserving one.

Head Count: 3

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping the side story with fugly will lead to her losing her job and Chloe assuming her rightful place as queen of CTU!

    The editing was really awkward when Bauer threw the knife at that guy. I guess it HAD to be since the whole scene was not realistic at all. He was caught off guard by Renee and he was in pain, then suddenly he's aiming the very knife in his stomach at the guy? Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, they really haven't been giving Chloe much love save that time she in true Chloe "you are stupid and I'm going to let you know" fashion, she dissed that ugly, woman harrasser of a CTU Agent. "Please, go ahead and stare at my ass while I walk away." Ah, classic.

    I know we have to suspend reality for this show and we do it weekly but you are right, the editing on the knife scene was done poorly. For the amount of money they pump into this show, they honestly couldn't edit that better?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...