Wednesday, March 28, 2007

American Idol Is Going DOWN!

The HOchieS are jumping on the bandwagon and will be supporting Sanjaya. We are not Fanjayas but we DO hate American Idol. This is our chance to crush this show's existence!

It'll lose its street creds! Aha. Street creds. Ahahahaha. ::tear::

Thank you to X's Ma for voting for Sanjaya 5 times last night. Even though she is a Fanjaya and that is questionable, her actions are making us reach our goal. And for that, we applaud her.

In other related news, X and I are going to start marketing Sanjaya costumes for Halloween. This is how we'll be rich!

I would also like to say that the Harajuku girls deserve to be slapped for dancing poorly. I mean, I know they're Japanese and the only time the Japanese can Bust-A-Move (tm) is via the game or in DDR (tm). I guess I should blame Gwen Stefani for not having DDR machines on stage...

But no, she rather have Akon on there. Akon, that ugly motherfrakka'.

Speaking of Gwen Stefani, she needs a swift kick to the head for the being the kind of bitch the HOchieS hate and for creating stupid music.

Also in need of a swift kick is X for liking that bullsheet song of hers, "The Sweet Escape". At least X has admitted the song is stupid. That really doesn't help though because it makes me want to kick her harder.

And finally, people who will not be kicked or slapped are the people who are starving themselves until Sanjaya is voted off American Idol because you know how you're not supposed to hit people (or bats) with glasses on? Well, we think that should apply to these people as well because after their crusade is over:



It'd be just plain wrong to kick that.

5 comments:

  1. HEY!!! I love Akon..whoo hooo eeee ooooooo. He is a diamond mine owning RICH ass mutherfrikka, so I love him no matter how fugly he is. And I will take my kick in the ass for liking sweet escape, only if Dev gets kicked too since he called me when in Mia this weekend to tell me how much he loves the song. Why was knock-kneed Haley holding up married Phil's hand so much??? Somethin's going down....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I would kick that skeleton just for the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha. yea. what got me was when turd stefani told Boy With Beautiful Hair: (on bathwater) "its a difficult song. i wish you luck". really, helium girl? good luck with your hair, like wtf is up wit that? shut the f up, you skeeza.

    like opie said about that girl whos starving herself: "she needs it. she should hope sanjaya goes all the way"--not like i agree with that tune, but im sick of peeps raising money to save dafur, sacrificing thier first born son, or starving THEMSELVES like they are so important THEY can save the world. "There can only be ONE self absorbed person in the world" (cue highlander theme)

    volunteer in your community or at least put your attention to real fucking causes.

    akon/acorn=hit me up. ill take a blood diamond. kieko needs a diamond studded collar. diamonds, in the soles of her paws.

    alright. i need a cuppa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To X:

    I believe it was 'swift kick to the head' not ass. Same difference? Hmm, perhaps.

    As we discussed, Dev was drunk. He's excused as his judgment was impaired.

    To Battler:

    Preach, sista'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im namin muh baybay hope...kelly, no kelly dont leave me..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...