There are no pictures of the greatness as Frass pointed out because you know we enjoy nothing more than torturing MC but unfortunately, we were too starvin' marvin' to take the camera for pics. I'm regretting it now but I can at least post pictures of the chocolate sheet cake that H1 and I baked again. These are ones of that first time but never posted:

Memorable Conversations of the Day:
H1: Frass, you want some raspberry smirnoff?
Frass: Yeah, but I hope it doesn't taste like ketrax.
Or 2 & H1: What's ketrax?
Frass: Worm medication. Allyuh never had to take that as chirren?
::crickets::
Or 2 & H1: Um, No.
Frass: Oh yeah? My sister and I were always on that.
Or 2: Just so you know, I like your daughter's watermelon pants.
Alex: Oh yeah? I was wondering if it was too stereotypical. I asked my sister...You think I should put her in this? You know, watermelons and black people?
Or 2: ::chuckle:: Don't worry, I think it's cool. Oh you know, we had watermelon in the fridge...
Alex: Why you gotta be all racial?!
Currently listening to: "Thank You Very Much" by Kaiser Chiefs
We're always buying the watermelon or apple Smirnoffs at home. So I told my mom yop guys had Raspberry and it was good and she goes: "Yeah? I always want to try it but all allyuh always like "Ewww, yuck, Ketrax with flavors like that!"
ReplyDeleteLOL
Ahahahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteAh, I scared of you and your worms.
I'm also scared of your mom.