Sunday, July 26, 2009

Some Serious Hate Mail to AM

H1,

I had to leave a comment on Arctic Monkeys' website today for their, Ticketweb's and The Highline Ballroom's fuck up.

They finally released the fabled remaining ticktes for the NYC show today, without warning, and unfortunately I was not stuck to a computer at 11.30 AM today.

Today's the day I DIDN'T check the website when I went on after my initial 9 AM check until just half an hour ago.

While this isn't my fault, now I'm really pissed off more so than ever before because to THINK I could be going with you, TD5 and Beetchie.

The tickets were just dangling online for a solid 3 - 4 hours before they sold out because no one knew this shit was going down.

What a bunch of shit!

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...