H1 made plans for me without my consent, and Beetchie and I went to see Up today.
Save yourself the trauma, Frass. I cried through the entire thing! Finding Nemo's got nothing on this!
It was really good though. I enjoyed it a lot unlike last year's Wall.E. Sorry H1, I just didn't love that one too much.
Beetchie and I had a good weekend filled with good eats including frozen treats:
A Pink Cloud from the Treat Station.
I was told it's a strawberry soda ice-cream float. I liked it much more than Beetchie's Coke Float.
We also had cold stone creamery - banana caramel and some sort of nuts. I think that's the first time I actually enjoyed ice-cream from that place.
not pictured - curried duck, dahl, rice, parotha and again with the chocolate sheet cake.
We also got in a fair amount of Rock Band.
The Oxtails pulled many smooth moves as per usual including having a theme of "No Clothes Look" for many of our performances in Amsterdam. What can we say? Sariel and G. are hot biatches who deserve to show their tattoos of gold fish and cats!
I probably pulled too awesome a move on the very last song played though. Belting out "Master Exploder" to save Beetchie really did its number on me. While I can usually sing this (on a good day), singing it about 2.5 times this weekend plus many other vocal streneous songs (curse you, Bruce Dickinson!) and not getting enough sleep from our work misadventure on Friday of coming home at 4 AM only to sleep for an hour to be back at work 3 hours later really effed me over this weekend.
My throat hurts.
But we had fun times, Beetchie. Fun times.
Oo! Band Manager played bass too! I was quite happy that H1 picked up the guitar today.
Currently listening to: "Never Could Have Been Worse" by Tsuneo Imahori, from the Trigun the 1st Donut Original Soundtrack.
No comments:
Post a Comment