Saturday, July 04, 2009

Spontaneous Trip to Chinatown

On Friday, we made a trip to Chinatown on a whim.

I find it disturbing but I'm beginning to think that BooHead's Asian is just not that 'strong'. I don't know where his love of dimsum is hidden or if it even exists.

Who could not love this?





The second disturbing mess was this thing that I made here on the table. Surely this was not my finest moment but can anyone guess what was swimming in goodness and then rolled twice on the table? Come on...guess.



The most disturbing mess is that either we got cheated at dimsum or their prices went WAY up. I don't know what that's about but I'm blaming the presence of Ant. on that one.

That was fun for us as well as getting ice-cream from the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory stand located outside Pershing Square at Grand Central Terminal.



While their vanilla was good and peaches and cream okay, it's still not the greatness of the Chinatown Ice Cream Factory.



Currently listening to: "Devin" by Kenji Ito, from the Saga Frontier Original Soundtrack; and "Wolf Like Me" by TV on the Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...