Thursday, July 16, 2009

Psh.

Nintendo announced their Elite Status Club Member Awards this week. For spending all my monies at Nintendo, I had the option of downloading the WiiWare mini game: Punch Out!!! with Little Mac's Trainer, Doc Luis as my opponent, sparring partner...Grasshopper Master to grasshopper, whatever.

Or, I could do the dishonourable thing and choose option two: a Life Size Plushie Mario Hat.

A friggin' Mario Hat.

I discovered earlier this week that the Japanese as per usual and their never-ending quest to screw me over and many of those stupid Americans living outside of Japan (ohohohoohoho), released in addition to the same lame ass Mario Hat, a GOLD Wii Mario Kart Wheel.



GOLD.

Sure I hate gold when Beyonce's ass is squeezed into tight gold dresses, but when you paint that shit on Nintendo products (wheels or ds Zelda bundles), I'm all about it.



Gold me up!

So hella lame number 1 incident was that I couldn't lay my hands on some gold wonder while destroying Mario CLee at some racing as Pimped Out Boo.

The second hella lame incident? I couldn't even secure my award this morning!

No Nintendo! Don't do me dirty TWICE in a span of 24 hours!

All is well now though. I ordered my Mario Hat and I will see it sometime before November 1st.

While I feel saddened and perhaps apologetic to Luigi that I played traitor by getting his brother's hat, I think it would make all involved feel much better to know that Mario's Hat will not be cherished in my room but rather, be cat scratched and sat upon by hairy friends - a well-deserved planting of cat asses for the ass that is Mario.

Thanks to Aims and Bughie J. for use of your coins.

Remember, the Nintendo Year began July 1st so let's keep giving them money so I can reap the benefits next year!

2 comments:

  1. Aww That sucks :( Why do they do that?
    They need to be fair to all their club members.

    Also as you posted the Beyonce photo.. why is she always making a weird pose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what she does. Did you see when I posted her as a transformer?

    I know she wasn't try to pose as a Decepticon because she's not hardcore enough...or at all.

    Yeah, Nintendo hates me. I'm just waiting to see what the Zelda: Spirit Tracks DSi Bundle's going to be like and waiting to cry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...