Thanks, NIN.
Thanks.
Well, I'm one step closer to saying that I never saw Nine Inch Nails live in the history of their career.
If not for Gen' Frien', I would be completely assed out but can someone explain to me how a show that is supposed to go on sale at 5 PM sells out 1 minute before 5?
I witnessed this shit myself and was one of the unlucky ones to NOT get a ticket.
Pen me in a waiting area only to deny me tickets after release, why don't you?!
Stinkin' Friggin' NIN!
Anyway, due to being 'mizzled', I have another shot at getting tickets to Terminal 5 which I now know is NOT in Brooklyn (please...don't judge).
I just really want to see the Horrors too.
Meh.
Anyways, wish me luck on 7/31/2009 even though I'm not getting my hopes up at all.
Memorable Reminders to buy tickets courtsey of Bughie J.:
Subject: Snit Ticken! Snit Ticken!
head like a toe!
cute as a mole!
i'd rather fly
than work at NASA control!
bow down and calm your nerves
you're gonna throw the grading curve
la la la la la la
la la la la la la
(kazoo solo)
(samples of a kid eating an ice cream cone)
(samples of vcr eating a Blue Velvet tape), etc. etc
II.
I'm the one with a bowl, i'm the one without a doughnut hole!
wish i had a turtle tale, funnying up nin songs for Ashoell!
gotta listen to your big time pig line bacon munch cruch yum
don't you think eating bacon's so much fun?
you know me, i don't share my bacon with anyone!
(reads a letter to Oscar Meyer complaining about thin bacon slices that burn on the griddle)
III. (Added 7/19/2009)
just when i had a nice scent
you took away all my deoderant
now all all that i'm smelling must be true
i guess i'm some kind of interesting mushroom?
but that's what i get
that's what i get
for sleeping in the dark,
damp basement
how could you sautee all this?
after you taught me how to make a nice ragu
i told you i might make a pizza pie
now i'm slipping on the olive oil you made me buy
but that's what i get
that's what i get
and then i fall
and now my pants are wet!
I expect more reminders on July 31st, Bughie J. of songs from The Downward Spiral.
Oh, and I hope you don't mind I published your work without your consent, just as I'm sure Trent R. wouldn't mind your playful bastardization of his work.
Currently listening to: "Mine" by Taproot.
hmm, i don't mind, but my legion of soulless lawschool squirrels might send a cease and desist order. of course, since i can't afford to pay them for their services, you should probably just ignore it.
ReplyDeletehmm, where's the third one though! i think that was my favourite.
Curse those plague carriers!
ReplyDeleteIt's tragic but in my anger and disgust on Friday, I forgot to forward the last one to myself. Please send me a copy and I will add it to the post.