Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Threat? No. Deserved Payback.

As Frass as my witness, let it be known that you owe me, MC.

Truly, you owe us both but this right here is my demand, and I'm ready to collect.

You owe me - one concert.

While you may have paid (with money) for our terrible experience at Matisyahu, that type of trauma can never be forgiven but only repaid.

An eye for an eye, I believe it's called.

Make sure you plan to be in NYC on August 22nd.

Because we're going to see Nine Inch Nails.

Now let me remind you that due to your wedding, I missed out seeing them and cursed you plenty.

You probably couldn't hear me because you were too focused on trying to not cry during your ceremony... Bad Man that you are and all.

But don't let me curse you again.

This is the last time I'll be able to see them and your last chance at not being the designated Number 1 spot on the 2009 Airing of Grievances List because it is not looking too good for you again this year.

Currently listening to: "Right Where It Belongs" by Nine Inch Nails.

12 comments:

  1. The 22nd..hmmm. Uh... no... the
    22nd doesn't work for me. You see my Wife and I will be doing something that weekend. Besides I subscribe to another biblical principle rather than an eye for an eye, its called forgive and forget. haha. I will however join you for Ave Q!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nine Inch Nails? I am glad I am only a witness to this travesty and not an attendee. I can't even process what it's like to exist thru a concert by them. Who are they even touring with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MC, don't lie.

    If that's the case, you would stop referring to pig as the 'babylon meat'. I believe that's pretty Old Testament of you.

    Forgive the pig, MC or rather, forget what the idiots say about pig.

    It's all lies.

    You have to confirm a date with me for Avenue Q. because I'll need to secure those tickets.

    As for NIN, you are coming! Come on MC, this is it. The last concert they ever put on and I cannot believe I've never seen them. It's so sad.

    GK - I should make you come to. Then I'd sit through Madonna with you.
    It's going to be great - NIN usually put on one of the best shows.
    They just finished touring with Janes Addiction but this is going to be their send off.
    I'm really hoping I get to see them with opener - The Horrors.
    I happen to like the Horrors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did anyone come to the conclusion that'd be a good idea to begin with...

    what sort of insanely long string of bad decisions by any number of people on this earth culminates eventually in a concert featuring a rapping rabbi

    if chewbacca lives on endor, you must acquit, because it just doesn't make sense

    (submitted per request of the vengeful Or 2)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have to agree w/ Or2 there...a concert is a small price to pay to wipe the slate clean regarding a rapping Hasid, who wasn't even born into that community, my friend knew him as Mathew Miller at a CUNY! See how punked you got?

    Oh and what is with all this theater hoping AFTER I leave NYC bitches!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bughie J. He may not be the Fray, but Matthew, Matis, the Jewce could chant like nobody's business. I think it is you who owes me Hochie, for exposing you to a wonderful cultural experience such as that.
    As for NIN, honestly I'm not sure as I do wrap up work here on the 18th and was planning to leave here on the 22nd. I'm thinking the Mrs. may have other plans for me that weekend. I would have contemplated this event were it the following weekend and we could have just made a weekend out of the festivities (that and Ave Q), however as a early bday present for GK, I am willing to purchase his ticket so that he can accompany you!!! As for Ave Q, I'll let you know soon, thinking the weekend of the 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 22nd has yet to be confirmed for sure but that's what it's looking like. I will keep you informed just in case you want to have a shot at retaining your Ho status. Just remember - I can put in some words (and not many) for Momma Ho to disown you and treat you as Granny treats you.

    You know Momma Ho is the Original when it comes to "Bad".

    You disappoint, MC.

    And no, I didn't need Jewce then, I don't need Jewce ever. That was not cultural and I can assure that the Jews don't want either of us in their fold. They keep heathens like us out.

    Frass? Please. He couldn't even make it through Arctic Monkeys. Granted that was a room full of Ukkers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arctic Monkeys? Did I go to that one? Or do you mean Muse? I know I saw Muse. I skipped AM.

    MC, you make a man want to cancel his b'day when you threaten him with presents involving NIN. I love Closer but everything else by them makes me want to jump off a bridge! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was it that traumatic for you? You didn't skip AM, we went with H1, remember?

    You also saw Muse and you liked them. Oh, let me prepare you from now...we'll be seeing them next year.

    NIN's awesome even though their last album was questionable...oh and the one before that but the point is, this is it for them, people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Momma Ho will never disown me, like my own grandmother has (you believe she aint cook today). Spoke to the wifey (need to find a name for her)and it seems like the weekend of the 5th is fine. Probably come in that day, leave on the Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember H1 at a show but for the life of me I cannot remember who was playing. LOL Must be a mental block to save my from the trauma. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. MC, I'll look into a Sunday show then or the Saturday.

    So it'll be you, kimPossible (Let's work together on finding the right name if that doesn't fly. I like it.), Frass and well, I could just abandon you fools and not go since I've been. Ha.

    Frass, you are a mess. How could you forget we bought you a Beyonce magazine to help trudge through the terrible opener Be Your Own Pet? The girl who thought she was Uma Thurman as Mia Wallace?
    Arctic Monkeys was no trauma though. You are crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...