There I was, fulfilling one of my Sims' lifetime wishes of wanting to catch an insect.
Gokudera had just given a speech at City hall, and after he was finished he was standing outside on the lawn awaiting my next command when I spotted little yellow butterflies flittering just near his reach.
So why not kill two birds with one stone or rather, do two tasks including giving a speech and then catching a bug with one click of the mouse?
I was congratulated for catching a common breed of butterfly priced at 22 simoleons if I chose to sell it when suddenly I realised there was a young adult Sim running towards Gokudera.
What does he want? Does he want to congratulate me? Does he want to say hi?
I scrolled over his face and discovered the shocking truth.
"Be slapped".
Wha'...?
What the fuck?!
::pow pow pow pow::
::stars::
OH NO.
Oh no you didn't!
You just picked the wrong Sim to fuck with, unidentified fool!
Let us just say, my Gokudera Sim is much like his Hitman Reborn model.
He's hot-headed.
Immediately, options I never saw before popped up! and they included:
Fight - Slap or Yell at.
In amidst of all the yelling and slapping that rained down per Gokudera's hand and voice, I decided to be "nice" and ask about the dude's job.
Gokudera discovered that the dude was unemployed.
Well that just set the dude off even more.
He didn't have to tell me he was unemployed! And then he tried to insult me again for inquiring!
Well, more options popped up for hot-headed Gokudera -
Special - Slap; Yell at; Insult; Insult and Imply that Mother is like a llama.
Oh, you can be assured that that unidentified Sim got the wrath of GOkuDera upon him and his mother got called a llama (there was a picture of one to show me that Gokudera was not even going soft on the ass).
Needless to say, he ran home crying like the little bitch he is and Gokudera made an enemy.
AND I went ahead and caught another bug.
I sure didn't see anyone else try to slap me.
That's right.
Don't fuck with Gokudera Hayato.
Currently listening to: "Subete no Hito no Tamashii no Shi" by Meguro Masashi, from the Persona 3 Original Soundtrack; "The World" by Nightmare, from the Death Note Original Soundtrack I.
No comments:
Post a Comment