Okay, so, we're not good enough to get a cool bonus goody in the first place; on top of that, they insult you by saying you're not smart enough to play their damned game without a strategy guide? then they insult you further by not offering you the full guide, expecting you to purchase the full version of said guide--in this, the year 2010. Where internet flies through the air and laptops and smartphones clutter living rooms.
a pdf of the excerpt of the guide if I get it on Amazon so I can waste my own paper as I see fit.
AND!
My PS3 is in danger of being destroyed what with their y2k bug that had some sort of calendar/clock issue.
I cannot turn it on for 24 hours until the issue is sorted out which is fine because I can do without it (currently playing the wii) but what troubles me is that if I turn it on and the patch doesn't work or whatever fix they have...if I have to turn in my sweet 80gb for something not backwards compatible, I will cry.
Oh, and on top of that, I tried to play Persona this morning on the psp and it informed me I need to do a system update again. So...yeah, help me out later, will ya? Remember? Me? Japanese PSP requiring Japanese installation of system update?
Ugh, the suffering I endure for Sephiroth on my PSP...
Sony, it was very unfortunate this happened to you now after bouncing back and taken seriously again. Psh. Makes me sad.
Okay, so, we're not good enough to get a cool bonus goody in the first place; on top of that, they insult you by saying you're not smart enough to play their damned game without a strategy guide? then they insult you further by not offering you the full guide, expecting you to purchase the full version of said guide--in this, the year 2010. Where internet flies through the air and laptops and smartphones clutter living rooms.
ReplyDelete...
there are no words. i'm out of words.
a pdf of the excerpt of the guide if I get it on Amazon so I can waste my own paper as I see fit.
ReplyDeleteAND!
My PS3 is in danger of being destroyed what with their y2k bug that had some sort of calendar/clock issue.
I cannot turn it on for 24 hours until the issue is sorted out which is fine because I can do without it (currently playing the wii) but what troubles me is that if I turn it on and the patch doesn't work or whatever fix they have...if I have to turn in my sweet 80gb for something not backwards compatible, I will cry.
Oh, and on top of that, I tried to play Persona this morning on the psp and it informed me I need to do a system update again. So...yeah, help me out later, will ya? Remember? Me? Japanese PSP requiring Japanese installation of system update?
Ugh, the suffering I endure for Sephiroth on my PSP...
Sony, it was very unfortunate this happened to you now after bouncing back and taken seriously again. Psh. Makes me sad.