Really isn't that just an anime version of a hobbit?
Ignore the typo. I'm trying to type while sitting at an awkward angle in bed and obviously my lazy efforts have resulted in a grammatical faux pas. What I was trying to say was, at least you didn't post a picture of the "fat one".
Ha. There's no one likeness of him in "Monster".Grimmer's awesome, by the way. Really awesome. You HAVE to watch this anime.
Really isn't that just an anime version of a hobbit?
ReplyDeleteIgnore the typo. I'm trying to type while sitting at an awkward angle in bed and obviously my lazy efforts have resulted in a grammatical faux pas.
ReplyDeleteWhat I was trying to say was, at least you didn't post a picture of the "fat one".
Ha. There's no one likeness of him in "Monster".
ReplyDeleteGrimmer's awesome, by the way. Really awesome. You HAVE to watch this anime.