Monday, March 24, 2008

45009

It's no longer an obsession.

The Japanese still hate me but I took one from their fold and that is its number.



After a bit of setbacks, selling bits of my blood (Hellsing, Niea_7, Trigun, Aqua Aqua, Graffitti Kingdom, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, Samurai Legend Musashi and Ape Escape: Pumped and Primed - you all served me well, except maybe you GK. You were just ass), frozen accounts and dreading a forthcoming bill, I've a semi-functional piece of Final Fantasy VII history.

It's working completely but semi to me because we're in the US and I can't reap the benefits of Japanese TV. Or can I? Hmmm.

I got it from one of the happiest places on earth - Ebay, all wrapped up in the entertainment section of a Hong Kong newspaper:



On the back was the flyer for an appliance sale which I found to be not much of a sale and I guess others thought the same:



"Here's what I think of your sale!"



I do find it very interesting though that within 8 hours of my getting my package from Hong Kong, I got incredibly ill. Coinky Dinky? Or something else...

H1, I was only keed. Don't you dare even think it and shut your goat-assy mouth! I still have a cough!

Currently listening to: "Not Addicted" by The Streets and not "Not an Addict". MC, get with the times!

3 comments:

  1. My question is...where is my strap!?

    Oh and what the eff is the Hong Kong papers writing about Bjork for? Maybe that's what Pump's was showing contempt for...her new album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where your wrist strap is, but mine is securely in a box. I'm actually trying to outfit the thing - I'm hesitant to use the strap on the psp for fear it will get lost or stolen by certain people...
    Har har.

    Bjork whispered "tibet tibet tibet" or something of the sort at her performance in China, then all chaos ensued.

    Pumps was showing his contempt of the $3,780 26" LCD tv that was on sale or maybe it was the $100 dollar office chair, in which case he'd be crazy - that's a good sale!

    So, will you collect your empty box on Monday? Is the world traveling, GB trotting panties?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is one uberly talented PSP you have there... TAKE MORE PICS!!!! @o@

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...