The war began when the damn fire ants attacked Katrina's big left toe and then obviously sent a scout after me to even the score (whilst I was studying none the less!)
I believe da'brudder's are sending out the big guns cause today I crossed paths w/ a centipede...
Why must Grenada be filled with vicious insects/arachnids and crappy curry?
Grenada is filled with more than that, Amit Patel.
Bachaks are important. As a vet student, you should have taken that opportunity to perform some medical procedure instead of extingusihing life so callously. I am sorely disappointed.
Well...it's Dr. Patel student of veterinary medicine not Dr. Patel graduate student of a doctorate of entomology. Sorry but I don't deal w/ buggie clients, unless its to kill them.
The war began when the damn fire ants attacked Katrina's big left toe and then obviously sent a scout after me to even the score (whilst I was studying none the less!)
ReplyDeleteI believe da'brudder's are sending out the big guns cause today I crossed paths w/ a centipede...
Why must Grenada be filled with vicious insects/arachnids and crappy curry?
Grenada is filled with more than that, Amit Patel.
ReplyDeleteBachaks are important. As a vet student, you should have taken that opportunity to perform some medical procedure instead of extingusihing life so callously. I am sorely disappointed.
- H1
Well...it's Dr. Patel student of veterinary medicine not Dr. Patel graduate student of a doctorate of entomology. Sorry but I don't deal w/ buggie clients, unless its to kill them.
ReplyDelete