Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hello, Spring

I'm not particularly loving the tan sides in this blog layout but I'll give it a go and see what H1 thinks when she returns from the museum with the BooHead.

Anyways, welcome to spring where butterflies frolick in the sunshine amidst flowers that don't exist in this world, ie, I don't know what kind they're supposed to be or what exactly I've drawn.

They do however, look awfully dead to me.

Next month and thereafter, April showers bring May flowers (the kind that don't exist in this world, ie, I don't know what kind they're supposed to be or what exactly I've drawn) and after that Summer, not featured in the banner.

Tch, did I mention I dislike Spring? It reminds me Summer's soon to follow and if it's one thing I hate, it's Summer.

Currently listening to: "This Magic Moment" by Lou Reed, from the Lost Highway Soundtrack and "Leaving So Soon?" by Keane.

P.S. I mentioned pagwa before and maybe this is a tribute albeit an early one. I am a tad bit early, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...