It's funny that you mentioned it but we were waiting for the release of FF:CC at the end of March and for your birthday but because you foiled your present, you get it early,
It's a song, just for you. If you click it...Hear that? It's the sound of love.
If you choose not to, then that's okay. That's probably the same thing Cloud heard after she hit the ground, face first.
That and Sephy's laughing.
And mine.
Happy Early Birthday!
We miss you too.
...
ReplyDeleteI don't know whats more cruel...spending 7 hours in anatomy lab, face-plant down in a dead dog's abdomen or dealing with you jerk-faces.
Dealing w/ you jerk-faces, me-thinks, b/c the dead can't spit smack.
::Sigh:: Miss you biatches, I keep on getting flashes of my favorite places in the city...we need to make trips when I get back...
We will make trips.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we can even get H1 to go to Crooklyn. She really wants to go for dim sum there.
I'd say dead dogs are worse because at least, we don't smell...all the time.