Sunday, March 30, 2008

Har Har

I'm getting spam mail from Yuffie.

This is well hilarious on its own but coupled with classics such as "There was nothing but a roster in that HR (Treasure) Chest! Ooh, this is making me so mad! >:[[[ ", it's just damned greatness.

Currently listening to: the PSP and whatever this song name is from the Church in Crisis Core. Back to my missions since I refuse to further my progress in this game any more now that that bitch Aerith has reared her stupid face. Ditz. Ugh, she makes me so mad! >:[[[
I hope she dies!!!! Oh, wait...bwahahahahaha.

Edit - Update from the last letter: "Nasty pictures! Ewww!!!! Sickos! Are Shinra employees trained to put TRASH in their treasure chests? :p That's it! Everyone in Shinra's going to get it someday!"

You show them skinny little monkey, uh...I mean, Yuffie. And you will.

2 comments:

  1. What is really funny, is if you finish the last Yuffie mission and the narration says something like, Yuffie then went on to become a master materia hunter. But that's another story... I sense another Final Fantasy VII spinoff... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty certain they're referring to FFVII.
    Stealing my materia the first time was pretty master-like as is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...