Monday, March 17, 2008

Pari Pari, Kushya Kushya, Paki Paki, Gokkun

I've finished watching one of the greatest anime ever. More on it later but for now, enjoy a clip of greatness from Monster:



This is what I will do to H1 tomorrow after the patapon-ing.

By the way, H1, look at how cute the monster is coming down the wall.

3 comments:

  1. Yes. It's me. Should I drag this thing on or just reveal myself? Mystery guests are good for ratings.

    -mystery guest

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me? Setz?
    Mystery Guests are good for ratings.
    Is it the Magnificent Steiner?! Johan?!
    Please reveal. We'd like to know.

    - Or 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll tell you what i know.

    i never went to japan with you guys cuz i wasn't cool enuf.

    no matter how much anime i got ill never know what y'all are talking about.

    but your blog is always entertaining and the coo, the wiener dog and i will be reading it while we are travelin and im in med school.


    rock on wit yo bad selves..

    like you own it boos..

    m.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...