H1 and I baked a blasted 'Jamaican' Marble Cake (unintentionally Rastafari! See two blog entries below).
It looked pretty good until it was discovered some sort of pre-historic animal left its mark on our cake,
We decided to cover up the evidence later on so as to not alarm the other HOchieS,
(I don't know why H1 furthered the irie by icing it with irie colours. She hates me, clearly)
It was all rather mysterious but it turned out it was just a good looking chameleon:
Currently listening to: "Rose of May" by Nobuo Uematsu, from the Final Fantasy IX Soundtrack.
Notice how inconsistent and unfocused my postings were? That and my unique charm and wit must have given me away. Mystery guest!
ReplyDeleteFred H
You have to have a Mystery Name as well on the blog. The HOchieS never reveal their friends' real names!
ReplyDeleteI guess Fred H. works but you'll always be Setz to me.
Yeah, I did notice how all over the place your posts were. Random. Umm, sure it was your unique charm and wit that gave you away. We'll go with that.
I'm in the city today! But where are you??! And when are you coming next?
Did you get the stuff I sent, by the way?