Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Am In So Much Trouble

H1, don't kill me, okay?

The Last Shadow Puppets - Live In Brooklyn

Alex Turner & Miles Kane are in New York promoting their forthcoming debut album as The Last Shadow Puppets. A very special acoustic performance has been added to their schedule as a treat for NY area fans!

When: Tomorrow, Tuesday March 4, at approx. 10 PM. Doors @ 9:45, please try not to show up before then. A line will start outside before the doors open.
Where: Soundfix Records, 110 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY (Bedford & N. 11th) - Bedford L-train stop / Williamsburg, Brooklyn
How: Just show up, it's free. All ages, no tickets required.
Please do NOT call Sound Fix for details.


Heh. Heh. I got that notice yesterday but didn't realize until this morning. Apparently only 100 people showed up and Alex and Kane took pics with everyone and hung out for a bit.

...

My 2nd husband avoids me again.

I remain poor. And now, poor with forthcoming bruises.

Currently listening to: "S.T.A.R. Game" by Koji Kondo and Toru Minegishi, from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Soundtrack

Also, on a side note, I fear all the smaller acts that I want to see in concert will take their gigs to Brooklyn. Everyone's all over that place these days. I can't set foot there unless Beetchie's with me, though perhaps I should mull over what I said... I did almost die there the last time when we were together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...