Monday, March 03, 2008

Effin' Eff Moments of Today

Frock.

Who uses that word anymore? H1 has declared that word shart. Sons, pay attention.

Trent Reznor.

Trent has managed to piss me off twice in a span of less than 5 months.

Today he announced the release of the new album in four available editions.

You can preview 9 of the 36 tracks for free online. Secondly, you can download a copy for $5.00. For $10.00 you can buy a cd set. For $75 dollars, you can buy a deluxe edition that has a hardcover art book dealie and finally, for $300 you get what you'd get for $75.00 plus the album on Vinyl. And a signature by the man himself, in addition to a number of this limited edition product of 2500 copies produced.

So.

If you're keeping track like I am, essentially I'd be paying about $100+ for a signature.

Trent, what the eff?! Why don't I just buy a $75.00 copy then hunt you down and have you sign it for me, making my copy 2501?

Ass.

I'm so pissed, I may even just go ahead and get that $10.00 edition. I'm going to preview the 9 to decide.

I feel like I got tons from Radiohead and for them, I paid 80 dollars.

Back in the day, just as Bughie J. pointed out, Trent could have gotten blood out of me.

Now my blood is reserved for Matt, which thinking about it now... puts him at $1845.78 from me last year alone.

...

I have an effin' problem.

Help.

Currently listening to: "I Hate Jimmy Page" by Mindless Self Indulgence. And I do too. No tour from Zeppelin and Robert Plant's to blame. Oh, I guess that'd make me hate Robert Plant, and "The Only Time" by Nine Inch Nails. I really curse this effin' Itunes Random Playlist sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...