1 PM to 2 PM:
Well that was a gross misuse of the Silent Clock if I ever did not hear one. That damned Renee is alive! Ugh. What a waste of time. I feel sullied and unusual by that clock.
And as much as I disliked that girl who was girlfriend to the President's son, being stabbed in the back was just harsh.
I'm still disliking the President and her now 3 lines versus the only 2 she had before.
Methos is gone and that is just wrong. Methos is immortal though, so he'll be back - nevermind it seemed that Jack Bauer shot him in the neck and he brilliantly told T.A. "You want forgiveness from me? Go to Hell and live with what you've done." Ah, those are some awesome 'last' words.
Head Count: 277, with unconfirmed deaths on the ground.
2 PM to 3 PM:
This is how I'm a slacker - I forgot to watch Monday's episode. Some ::cough H1 cough:: may say that is because I am now a Texter, but those people ::cough H1 cough:: would be keed. I'd appreciate that some ::cough H1 cough:: would stop pretending to be me and texting everyone and saying I'm a Texter.
The reason I forgot to watch Monday's episode?
I was texting Setzer.
Heh.
I am now catching up on your 24 postings. Oh how I missed these. You're a texter!! A thousand hars to that
ReplyDeleteI am not a texter! H1 is full of lies.
ReplyDeleteDid you see how Frass bawled me out on a later 24 post? He 'failed' me!