Monday, February 09, 2009

S7: 24 HC - 2 PM to 3 PM

I'm caught up for tonight's episode.

There's not much for me to say other than that little plant manager didn't deserve what happened to him! That was sad. He should have gotten a silent clock, not that other terrible waste usage it got on Renee.

When will the day come that Jack Bauer can slap that Sean Hillinger guy.

Head Count: 13.

Currently listening to: "Lucid Dreams" by Franz Ferdinand. I've been so slacking that I 'knew' their album Tonight was out but forgot until Beetchie reminded me by saying she liked it. Yeesh. I'm listening to it now and it's very FF like but a very specific type of FF like. So far, it's not as clever as say their classic tracks as "Dark as the Matinee". I'm sure I just need to listen more closely and in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...