Friday, February 27, 2009

The Things That Just Aren't Right

Why does 50 Cent have his own game?



And why did it get a decent review on Gamespot?!

So sometimes there are things that just aren't right but I'm thinking that a game that can include:

There doesn't seem to be an end to the strange and surprising things that you can encounter in Noby Noby Boy, and each map is dynamic, with plenty of movement and activity by its inhabitants, and new people and things constantly raining down from the sky. You can interact with those people by just wandering around and giving them rides, trying to wrap yourself around them, or, most enjoyably, by eating them, which can produce some astonishing new creations. If you eat a strawberry and a cheerleader and then unceremoniously expel them from your rear, you may get a cheerleader with a smiling strawberry for a head. That may sound crude, but this is one example of how Noby Noby Boy's extremely simple graphics are an asset. The colorful and simplistic visual style makes the whole process of eating and then sending things flying out of your backside cute, funny, and completely inoffensive.

source: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/nobinobiboy/review.html

...will be just fine.

I really hope that Noby Noby Boy isn't nausea inducing like that Katamari Damacy that I don't really like to talk about but it seems...like I could have fun with this, as would Beetchie.



I mean, look at those edible goats!

Currently listening to: "My Mathematical Mind" by Spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...