There were lots of heathens walking around in Midtown on Ash Wednesday, the HOchieS included.
Whoever the priest was at St. Pat's Cathedral (we assume), he did a fantastic job with the crosses this year.
Man, that was some good work.
Next up - after my stomach virus attack three weeks ago that caused me to do my most hated action (why was it not out the ass, instead?!), I'm not yet ready to eat chicken and eggplant in garlic sauce. I know it was not food poisoning but I was still turned off today. Hopefully that ends soon because that'd be a sad thing to give up. Side note: I hope I didn't ruin that dish for anyone else either.
Finally, sometimes we feel that God hates poor people but he really was looking out for the HOchieS today and forgave us a mistake we made. It was a stupid mistake that could have cost us our lives while crossing the street but we're thankful we are here, unharmed.
That was truly terrifying, and we remember to also be thankful that Frass, MC and X are okay after their related ordeals.
Currently listening to: "Decisive Battle" by Shiro Sagisu, from the Neon Genesis Evangelion Original Soundtrack I.
always remember...think like a 5 year old and go ninja-style...or else you end up stupid like MC. I'm sure his stupidity was brought on by having his brain knocked about.
ReplyDeleteIn his defense, I don't think he really had time to be a ninja...
ReplyDeletebut then again, in reality, he was already chupid by then because everyone else got out the way and even after he was struck, he didn't realise he was the one down.
OOooohhh!! I just realized I can have a reaction!!! Am I "Meh" or "Angry" about this post....???
ReplyDeleteYeah, I don't think anyone realised they could have reactions. The good thing is, you can have whatever reaction you want.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I change the moods.