Thursday, February 19, 2009

S7: 24 HC 4 PM to 5 PM

I don't wish to be failed again, so let me write something down here.

Let's see, I'm trying very hard to remember what went down but um, nothing's really coming to me...

Oh yeah, didn't I always hate that smug asshole Hillinger? Yeah. I sure did and continue to do so.

Also, I really dislike Larry Moss... the most recent epiphany that The HOchieS have had is that animals and people with eyes close together (and having beady eyes doesn't help either), are usually assholes... not only are they ugly but they're assholes and scary as well. Larry's got those and that is the point of this conversation.

As I was watching the whole gf situation Debaku's got going on with the waitress, I could not help but think of H1 who would immediately point out that this is a classic 24 scenario - the one about a woman scorned. It's happened before more than once and seems like it's on the path to happening again. I fear that girl's going to end up on the HC next week though.

There, Frass, are you happy now? You made me rant about nothing because the episode was about nothing.

Thanks.

Head Count: 0.

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking this season. Not sure Jack needed a sidekick but I sense some sexual tension bet. those two in the previews for next week. I guess that may be her true purpose. That black girl better live... even if she is a classic chicken-head. Too bad they didn't incorporate her jealous sister into the mix. I'm sure she would have handled business. Had to laugh when Hillinger told Janeane she's a little bitch and she shot the accusation right back at him, "You're a little bitch!" :D

    It's time Chloe kick some Janeane butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This season's going much better than last but I find the story a bit too touchy because it's so much like real happenings.

    I can't wait for Chloe to rough up Janeane too.

    I agree with you - I think the sister would get up from the wheelchair and bust heads.

    I was called chicken-head once in high school for being annoyed when idiots were being beyond noisy in class when I was trying to study. I retorted that I'd rather be a chicken-head than stupid with no future due to a lack of education.

    Needless to say I'm surprised I'm still around today. That bitch was a Jamaican ghetto'weed and we all know you just don't eff with classless fools.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...