Thursday, February 12, 2009

Zombies Alert

This is also the stuff of nightmares for me. Lately I've been thinking about it lots but I don't know what I'd do if I saw zombies crawling around the front yard.



You know, that was just not funny. Whoever did this won't be laughing when it really happens.

Currently listening to: "Friends" by Flight of the Conchords. This show is phenomenal this season.

5 comments:

  1. The zombies wandered Texas in search of brains for over a week, but eventually all starved. Researchers point out that while some things might be bigger in Texas, the supply of brains is not one of them--citing a sharp decline of brains following the gubernatorial election of 1995 that saw George W. Bush elected to office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo... what I'm hearing is, I have to move to Texas to survive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come along? I don't mind being dumb and getting BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GK, we could just blend right in and feast upon pork! I like your plan... let's go soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...