5 PM - 6 PM:
Awww. The chicken head died! It was exactly what Frass didn't want to see. I felt sorry for the chicken head but at least she took down a terrorist in the process. Well, the terrorist might still be alive but not after Jack had him cut open to retrieve a disk. That's right, Jack Bauer is still awesome.
So, is it just me or could the casting have easily had Hillinger and that guy who works for Senator Major (a name that confuses me but like in a weird way - is that really what he's called?) be switched in roles and no one would be able to tell? They look alike! I mean, Sean is uglier though.
Side profiles of some of the cast members - terrible. Everyone was sporting a flat face and it was scaring me.
Thank goodness I no longer have to look at that ugly, can't-even-compare-her-to-an-ugly-animal animal who Hillinger was with, anymore.
Okay, the stairs at the Mall, overlooking the monument and the reflecting pool are never that empty. In fact, there was no body hanging out. I know the place was probably on lock down because of a terrorist attack but really, NO BODY? Yeah right. People seriously needed to be there to distract from the shady Tony A. and Jack Bauer moment that went down. If I saw that shade sitting on some stairs some where, with a perfectly digitally enhanced sunset, I'd be thinking "terrorist activity" or maybe..."commercial shoot"?
Finally... you can take the girl out of the soap opera but you can't take the soap opera out of the girl. That Renee Walker performance was daytime-ish. Wonder if she'll win a day time emmy for her role in a prime time show.
She has some nerve slapping Jack Bauer...twice!
Head Count: 3
No comments:
Post a Comment