i think i'm gonna be sick.
why punish yourself like that?
i am sorry to hear.
all is not lost.
at least you have.. japan.
..and an iPod. Thank GOD. All is not lost.
there's still hope. if obama can become president, you can own an iPhone. don't give up hope.
I was sick thanks to a stomach bug. I felt like your evil intent punished me for not getting an Iphone but just so you know, I am well now and not infected with Iphone smug plague, which is the worst kind of sickness one can have.
i think i'm gonna be sick.
ReplyDeletewhy punish yourself like that?
ReplyDeletei am sorry to hear.
ReplyDeleteall is not lost.
ReplyDeleteat least you have.. japan.
ReplyDelete..and an iPod. Thank GOD. All is not lost.
ReplyDeletethere's still hope. if obama can become president, you can own an iPhone. don't give up hope.
ReplyDeleteI was sick thanks to a stomach bug. I felt like your evil intent punished me for not getting an Iphone but just so you know, I am well now and not infected with Iphone smug plague, which is the worst kind of sickness one can have.
ReplyDelete