The fourth in our "Caption this Picture" competition is one you all may need some time to ponder over.
Although it seems as though Frass may have it figured out already.
Oops, I'm not supposed to caption it myself. Sorry!
Have at it, everyone!
Frass about to scoop up what X left for him after she was done eating. That will teach him to be late.
ReplyDelete- H1
really?? that's all the brains that I has.. haha
ReplyDeleteAllyuh coulda put a lil garnish on de ting. A lil parsley, even a slice of lemon and a cherry to match meh drink. Doh just trow de ting so. Klassy realll klassy!!!
ReplyDeleteA la peanut butter sandwiches!
ReplyDeleteDid he just say a la peanut butter sandwiches? DWL
ReplyDeleteDamn right I did. The amazing Mumford right there. LOL
ReplyDeleteNow if only we could re-create the Magificent Splasho somehow...
ReplyDelete"huh...so that's what the future of the US economy looks like..."
ReplyDelete"Yes, I will eat it for a dollar"
ReplyDeleteI ask MC for magic beans and this is what he give me. Telling me this could grow a pepperoni taller than a beanstalk. Steups.
ReplyDelete