Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blog-away VII

Hmmm...

8 comments:

  1. Despite appearances in several 'B' style sci-fi and horror flicks, the Gorn never quite recaptured the success of his epic battle with Captain Kirk. So what's he up to these days? Aside from occasional appearances at Star Trek conventions, the Gorn runs a modestly popular webblog called "Let By-Gorns be By-Gorns: Yes I Really Do Love William Shatner;" hosts a monthly public access home & garden show called "Good Gorn Gardening;" and enjoys an otherwise quiet suburban existence with his I'k'GhekKkt'lor, a human female, and two-dozen Gornlings from a previous marriage to an Andorian asteroid mining mogul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You've never seen a lizard before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...perhaps pothound would've been a better home security option...

    ReplyDelete
  4. After years of verbal abuse, Kermit could take it no more. All that remained of the pig was a trail of bacon suspiciously hanging from Kerm's mouth. Now that's what I call eating the hog (Sorry couldn't help myself)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... in the typical world of asexual creatures foreplay is clearly visible... thank god for the small tongues. otherwise... bum chica wow wow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo, when H1 sees this, I feel sorry for all of you for disrespecting her like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kermit finally makes it into the witness protection program!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Disguised as a frog, the evil witch lures in her male prey, mincing them for halushkas on cold winter days...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...