It should be noted that my luck is always not great when choosing these things, as many of you know. Even though I was excited to see figures from series I actually watched and like, it still did not mean I got characters I like.
Things can always be worse, they say.
For instance, Halloween doritos?
Wasn't Halloween about 3 months ago? Ah, who am I kidding. I've eaten worse and who's to say it expired? These things last forever! Ooo, and they tasted like corn nuts or maybe that was the taste of stale, I can't be sure. It was pretty good minus being too barbecue-sweet.
Oh, well this looks a little risque but bad-assed!
I'll get something cool!
Two! Two boxes of Full Metal Alchemist SD figures. Wooo! My chances are good to get Ed, right? RIGHT? Ri...?
"Tough luck, biatch".
He may not be my favourite but Roy Mustang is not so bad. There's always box no. 2!
"Surprise, Stupid!"
Winry.
NEXT!
This looks promising. Cute anime girls (and by the looks of it, some sort of Di Gi Charat series but I may be wrong) in food form! Oh the Japanese and their love of putting cats and people in a dumpling skin or in sushi. Ooo, hope I get my favourite...Dim Sum!!!!!!
Ooo, maybe ramen?
Nope, nope. Just some Rabi'en Rose character in a soup spoon.
At least, I fancy those soup spoons.
At least...
What now?
Hooray for Disgaea figures! It's not the first series and it only seems to be the girls series, and I haven't played it yet but...hooray anyway! I hope I don't get graced by the happy, stupid looking one on the box!
Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?! ?*#$!@:!
But at least she's cute and who knows,
maybe I'll actually like her if I ever play this one.
Ah, but finally! Something I can appreciate! A Prinny!!!!!
Like I said, I have not played this yet but I do know the prinny will be something I'll love.
Ooo, and one of the main characters who looks like the kind of snarky b. I might enjoy. But. why. so. revealing...?
The last shots I took though there was lots more in the box - finally a beautiful figure.
Too bad it's from a series I never cared for.
So that's that. At least I got a wonderful lucky bag from Gen' Frien' that she thoughtfully put together herself. It was filled with pencils, stickers, stampers, a notebook, tons of yummy candy and a bento box! Let me not forget my cutie little golden piggyh who will soon find a home on my DSi.
I love the Prinny! Cute little Prinny. I like Halloween themed stuff too. Though it's a bit sad they didn't give you Christmas candy rather than trying to pawn off old holiday stock on you. Shame J-list..Shame!(x 6) I guess at least they didn't throw coal in.
ReplyDeleteI want that prinny psp game. Think I'll pick that up at some point. It got good reviews but I may have read once that I have an army of prinnies to launch at monsters in an assault... That might not be so kind to the prinnies.
ReplyDeleteHahaha...JList kinda sucks for that but you know, giving me things from 'old' series may just be the equivalent of giving me coal... bastards!