I'm sure Beetchie will thank us for not posting any more pictures for a good month or so. That's how long we're giving ourselves for this self-imposed 'ban'.
Momma HOchie promised Frass an Easter black cake. Why she would do such a thing is beyond me, and even more perplexing to MC, X, Beetchie and TD5.
She informs me it's due to the fact that Frass brings alcohol when he comes around (even though he hardly comes around).
In other words, I hope you lot are paying attention because apparently that is all it takes to get to Momma Ho's heart.
With a promised cake to deliver and a blog prize to give, we decided to meet with Frass for some good times downtown.
In this edition of "Where in the World are the HOchieS"...
Back in the 'Hood. Beetchie's 'Hood.
I feel like I commit Treason when I'm here without you, Beetchie.
I do.
And then we ate at Toy Tokyo. If only I could eat toys for dinner.
I sadly did not go in, nor did I get any Ninjas for Boo-Head.
Ah, yes. Pommes Frites.
Here again, are we? Frass had never been.
The locals. Um, that guy in the cap?
I am only now seeing him. How frickin' hilarious.
He looks like he will and can cut me.
Too many decisions!
Nikon flavoured? No, that must be the horsh raddish mayo
that Imaginary Friend Fred went with.
Did I mention he's living in NY now?
Yep, just moved one week ago.
Frass went with the pesto mayo.
I went with the pomegranate teriyaki mayo. I was happy.
I think Frass was pleased with pommes frites. He was not too keen on his pesto mayo and preferred mine but I think it was okay for him, you know.
Next, having no good sense -or at least enough to know to share pommes frites instead of getting individual orders - we trekked off to our second food adventure.
What is it?
Wrong. I went back for Bon Chon!
At least this time I brought Alex with me. Otherwise I would have been getting stink eye again. Actually, we limited the pommes frites just so we could come here with Alex. It was decent planning on my part, you know.
I think Alex enjoyed it but would have been happier had it not been so damned hot that day, and really hot in the restaurant.
Korean Tako Balls
Okay, Beetchie. I did do something without you. I tried the Korean Tako balls. You will be happy to know that H1 has been enjoying some takoyaki these days. She wanted to try these from the Bon Chon menu.
The reason why they were Korean? These were deep fried.
I'm not sure how I felt about it but it did not take away from that awesome tako flavour. The sauce they put on top was too sweet for me but I did like the spicy hint to them.
Beetchie, what I do regret to inform of is that H1 might be inclined to go to St. Mark's to get some takoyaki and then some Ninjas for BH.
It may happen without you.
I can make no promises.
Heh, but honestly, I think we'll go once you come back. That's pretty soon!
After parting ways with the frenemies, H1 and I went back to GCS. The elusive gelato bested us last time but not this night, my friends.
Here are the choices
Which did we get?
It's easy to figure which flavours H1 and Or 2 got!
Would you believe I never ate gelato from this place before? I don't now why that is. I think every time we try to pass by we're either not hungry, rushing to catch a train or the place is closed.
I'll be back to try something else some day because it pretty good.
Observation(s) of the Day:
Well, well. First it was Scarlett and now Denzel. It's as though there is a Celebrity Convention here and they're all waiting for my hand to connect to their faces.
Note to self: I have until July 11th.
Ooo, who wants to go?
A lychee punch made with sake and stuff.
Though, notice how H1 almost managed to make my picture dangerously cleavage worthy. She's always managing that somehow...
I would have been more concerned if I like black cake. but I don't. So the lady can stay right there. Let Frass bring the alcohol, I will continue to drink it. HA!
ReplyDelete"smsupe" sounds like a steups to me.
The lies we need to tell ourselves sometimes, I guess.
ReplyDeleteAlso, please be reminded that Moodou cannot drink, therefore you cannot drink for some time.
HA!