Monday, April 05, 2010

Bunji: No Love for a Shishtah

Can you believe that Bunji brought smug into my house?!

Yes, there's an iPad downstairs.

He bought it for Momma HOchie.

No, I'm not jealous.

Yes, I am revolted.

And yes, now I can only think of Plants Vs. Zombies and when I will be playing it.

But in my defense, yes...

I am always thinking of Zombie Scenarios and the Impending Zombie Apocalypse, and ways in which best to defend myself and H1 from certain Doom.

CLee?

Don't feel so smug.

I can easily get my Zombies fix for my PC, too.

2 comments:

  1. you had an iPod before... correct me if I am wrong.. but doesn't it have an Apple logo on it??

    Doesn't your sister, brother and father have an iPod each?

    ... love to hear your OBJECTIVE opinion about the iPad...

    you know what is said.. "goooood timmmmes!"

    :-)

    cl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did we not already have this discussion? When Nintendo gives me a hard drive, I will carry that around.

    As for the Apple logo on it - you see a logo, I just see an almost rotten fruit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...