Okami
Always two to five years later than most people, I am only now playing Okami. I am wondering if I should have gotten it for the PS2 vs. the Wii port. The Wii controls drive me nuts a bit but on the game: it is definitely deserving of all the praise it got (ahaha, praise...signs I've been playing it too much). The art and accompanying soundtrack are beautiful, the LofZ influence is strong but does not take away from a unique adventure that Okami musters up. Battling the big bad midway through the game did throw me for a loop but no matter, it only makes it that more sweet when you realise you're far from finished and your epic journey will continue.
Persona (PSP)
The music may be driving me nuts for the most part due to the repetitiveness. The controls might be frustrating with my constant banging into walls. But this the first in the series, makes you realise what potential it had leading to the greatness of the other installments. I do really enjoy negotiating with the demons. The dialouge's funny but character designs are not pleasant on the eye. No matter, I only just started and will continue because I'm waiting for something nasty to attack me and to see where the story leads. It's engaging thus far and will happily play to see how this progresses.


No comments:
Post a Comment