Why didn't I post them?
Me? A Slacker?
Never!
Zarnyx drawings...but when are they ever NOT Zarnyx drawings.
I'm not sure. Zarnyx actually does not smoke, I don't think. That's more of a Raphael trait. I think I just stuck it on him in a moment of lapsed judgment. I was trying something.
I have to say, I have been entertaining the thought of drawing a new 'character'.
Oh, you two-day crazy rumblings for thoughts. You'll soon go away just like everything else does, once I find something new to obsess over.
Currently listening to: "Warsaw or the First Breath You Take After You Give Up" by Them Crooked Vultures. My like-hate relationship continues.
They look great! I like them. Ooh new character?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Gen'
ReplyDeleteYeah, don't know what the face looks like yet. Or maybe just new clothes for Via. I like Via's clothes though. It's so badly-dressed 90's.
Before I forget, I love the meltyblend and gummies. Mmm, good stuff. Maybe I should go eat some right now...har har.