Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hochie or 1's take on FMA - the saddest anime, after GOTF

Disk 13 - Episode 49:

Envy is hardcore. She kicked Wrath's little ass like nobody's business.

Gluttony. ugggh.

Goo'day Sensei. It's only a matter of time.

Winry could be a lot cuter but I kinda like her. What will she do when all the crap goes down? And that dog better shed up!

I hate this anime because it is so sad. Or 2 pisses me off forcing me to watch this. I am never watching another anime that she recommends. I should stick to the Sugar Plums.

WHOA! Rose is a fatty.

Ugghh, Gluttony is here again. Did he just clamp his mouth onto Ed's arm?! uggh. So he is sad that Lust is dead now but wait til he gets pissed off about it.

Equivalent Exchange is a childish theory? What the?!! MISLED!!!!!!!!! For a whole series. good grief.

Yowch?! "Yowch" is a bonafide translation?

And what is with the William Tell Overture?

Gee, that episode was boring.

Episode 50: Death

I hate eyes behind doors.

Poor dead soldiers. The Headcount will be high. Those fools will die Or 2. Just you wait.

Mustang = Moostang.

It is never fun when someone opens up their mouth and you get bullets in your face at that time. yuck. Your bitches are going to die Or 2. What kind of anime do you think this is? Snow Fairy?

You what what I hate? Decaying bodies?

NO!!! Don't eat Ed, Gluttony. Don't eat anyone. This whining biatch better stop carrying on about Lust. Oh, thanks Dante, bring Gluttony back to just being about his appetite. Way to go to make him forget about his sadness for Lust. LAME. ::Shiver::

Again with the Equivalent Exchange theory being crap. Why was I misled all this time? I blame Or 2.

If it is a childish theory then I too am alright being a child, Ed. But this world sucks if you can't do alchemy to save yourself.

The Fuhrer has to go down. and Moostang is the one to do it. But he may get a little ass-kicking first. It's alright, I don't really care for Roy anyway.

NOOOOOOOOOO. Why did they go there? Taking the form of Maes is cheapness.

Nice to stomp on Wrath when he jsut got his arm and leg pulled off and taken back.

HOLY CRAP! Why did Ed just get an arm through his chest and is now dead?

H.a.t.i.n.g. o.n. O.r. 2.. r.i.g.h.t. n.o.w... Asshattery all around.

I officially hate ENVY worst of all, even that Gluttony is nothing to me. AL do something. WAIT, WAIT, Gluttony is charging. I may still hate him the worst... uggh.

Gluttony is feasting on Al for some reason and I don't like it.

Oh Aru.

Hawkeye? Goo'day?

Goo'day Colonel Roy Mustang. Did you have to die?

Everyone dies. But apparently not Roy Moostang. He only keeds.

Where is AL? Al transmuted your dead body and now he is gone!!!!!

You know, this is sweetness... Dante being eaten by Gluttony.

Sensei alive? What a letdown. Weak.

You know I prefer Aru as a tin man.

We'll meet again Aru!!!



LE FIN.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness my Fools or my Bitches didn't die. I don't know why you'd wish that on me. That's just cold.
    Except I was so sure that everyone was going to go down, so now I feel a little misled.
    GOTF is still the most horrible anime ever then.
    You shouldn't be hatin' on me.

    - Or 2.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...