Saturday, September 09, 2006

Reminiscing

I happened upon Knight Rider this morning as I was flipping channels. I don't have a crush on David Hasselhoff despite what Mitch *Connors* may think but I did love Kitt.

Until now.

"Hey, what's that cheesey music Kitt is playing? Kitt's not holding his lane either! And what the...a tape deck?! He should have been rockin' an ipod since way back in '87! WDA! Did Kitt just diss NY?!" - Me.

Yeah man, now it's on. For a technologically advanced auto, you're telling me he didn't have an ipod?! Tch.

And hence the reason I always liked Carr better. I'm sure Carr had a special edition U2 Ipod installed and tore up the streets of NY while rockin' some Rage Against the Machine.

Having enough of Kitt's crap for crap, I switched over and came across Highway To Heaven.
Ahhh, I was remembering the good times until reality hit.
"Hey, this Highway to Heaven is sounding a little preachy." - Me.

SWITCH.

So now I'm watching Danny Phantom. While it's a little preachy itself, the pretty colours, witty dialog and cuteness of the DP makes me forget all that.

A few other things I wanted to give quick mention to:

The Keane debacle continues. They've cancelled their US Tour due to lead singer Tom's rehabilitation.

On Guinea Pigs: A gross misuse of the term 'pig' because if I can't get pork out of those little bitches, then what's the point?

And the new WTF is WDA. Because sometimes you need a little "Wat de ass" in your conversation.

Velociraptors - special or smart? I've learnt that food came first on their killing agenda so nevermind a scenario of say - a brush fire surrounds them while munching on some Triceratops prey, leading to their imminent death. Whatever. At least they ensured that they were well-fed before death. That's how I'd like to go.
Special animals need the most love and that's why I love them the most. Even if they are furry.

Despite it's candy taste, you shouldn't guzzle smirnoffs like you would Dr. Peppers. Oooo, headachey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...