Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Some People Found Out About Pluto A Little Too Late

Because then they too could have joined the 50 who protested the scientists' decision - making the grand total of 51:

From an ITV Interview with my Matt from MUSE:

Rumour has it you're fascinated by space. Is that true?

I think everyone is. I think most people think about what is out there and everyone has a curiosity about the unknown.

So what do you make of what's happened to Pluto?

We've been on tour so I don't know. What has happened?

It's been downgraded - it's not a planet anymore…

So what is it?

A Pluton…

That's a bit sad really – it's like the Universe is shrinking.

Ok Matt, there's no more Universe. If Pluto's not a planet, then it's all gone to hell.

But I don't blame you, Matt, for being a tad bit special. Like me, I'm sure the change in Discovery Channel's programming has made you burdened with stoopid as well. "Entertain Your Brain", what kind of slogan is that?! I blame the Discovery Channel for my lack of knowledge about the important things. I used to be smarter than I am now. Curses!

Currently Listening To: "Moth" by Audioslave. I can't say much about this album yet because on first quick listen I was not incredibly impressed. It's going to have to simmer. I'm not ready to give it a real good listen yet because I've been stuck on OK Go. This track has a really good sound though and not even a major guitar solo. Tom?! WDA?!

And now listening to (because the title is so fitting): "Shrinking Universe" by Muse. Har Har.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...