Saturday, September 23, 2006

Y&R

I know we all like to keep that we watch this show on the dl but being a staple of Trini viewing back in the day (even a displaced Trini such as myself knows that you just don't call people house from 12.30 PM to 1.30 PM Monday through Friday), I had to write about the assness that went down on yesterday's episode.

HOchie 1 called me up laughing hysterically. And here's why -

So Brad Carlton, yes the very same ugly Brad Carlton (but for some reason they all make it like he's hot...bleck) we all grew up watching has been for 20 years living the double life!
No surprise, right? Honestly that's what everyone does. Next they'll be telling you he's been playing his evil twin (unless that already happened).

Well. The biggest news this side of Genoa City:

BC's biggest secret is that he's...


JEWISH!


Take a moment to breathe.

And just because he put on his yarmulke don't mean you gotta be all racist, Victoria. Now she wants out of the marriage. Ah.

This show has reached its height of stupidity.

Let us end it now, much like John Abbot.

6 comments:

  1. I actually found it emotional watching Brad and his Mom reunited and holding back tears as they could finally celebrate their religious holiday fully & together. lol

    But, yeah, this shit is bogus. But, c'mon, was anything more ridiculous than Katherine being Jill's mother and now they're like best friends? Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K and J should never be best friends. That's just ass. Next they'll be telling you Stephanie and Brooke are bffs.

    You know what else is ass? The fact that Nick is allowed to man-whore his way around but as soooon as Sharon retaliates and does some dirty business of her own, it's the end of the frickin' world.
    That always really bothered me.

    YOU would find it emotional. Tch.

    Mitch *Connors* said it best, "Victoria, don't hate on Brad because he's Jewish; hate on Brad because he's an asshat."

    ReplyDelete
  3. my y&r run if officially over. I am embarrassed for them. Especially Brad--I mean George (WTF??)
    I think 30 yrs is long enough dedication from me. I hope they end soon--I guess when Victor dies it'll all be over. Did you know his real last name was taken from the name of the village he grew up in in Germany? German. It explains everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An update for those of you who were not informed.

    Brad Carlton is actually George Kaplan.

    Yeah, Victor should die in a boxing match.

    I think we should become writers for that show.

    We should start the "Save Y&R" Campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to be a part of that campaign. As it is I watch Y&R in 10 mins at most Thursday & Friday w/my FFwd button.

    Y'all should check out that cutie who's playing Taylor's daughter on Y&R. She's like Barbie but better. Still, I watch this shit in about 7 mins. lol

    I'm such a sucker for pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the ranch should ketch fire and burn down with Victor trapped inside having fallen on the living room floor from one of his epilepsy attacks. Some ceiling beam could fall on him for knock-out effect. Then one by one the rest of the Y&R cast should run into the burning ranch to save him (or the horses)and all get trapped. Then they all die and the show can end. Hell, throw in a couple B&B members to spice things up. DAmn, I should write for this show and make some real $$.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...