
Currently listening to: "It's a Disaster" by Ok Go. I'm so in love with this band right now. They're very 80's sounding at times and I can probably tell you what songs some of theirs sound like that have been done before. For the example, "A Million Ways" sounds a bit "I Can Never Be Your Woman" by White Town. However, their seemingly great personalities and hilarious videos are making me forgive them. They're just fun.
ok, as much as I love Ok Go and treadmills, I am posting on the randomness of a friend calling from his cell at 11:45pm to ask me to look up the front desk number for the Wyndam Resort in the Virgin Islands. Why? B/c he is stuck there in an elevator and they are not responding. I hope he got the front desk b4 his battery died....hahahahahahaha. I hope that never happens to me coz I would die. Go Ok Go! ooooooo, that sounds like Go Gadget Go! I miss Inspector Gadget :(
ReplyDeleteYou miss Inspector Gadget? Yeah. Ooo! I think I have Inspector Gadget toys around here someplace...
ReplyDeleteAll my days are spent living in fear of elevator 10 in our building. I know it's waiting to trap me one day. I know it!