Saturday, September 02, 2006

S 2 24 HC: 8 PM to 12 PM - Starring...

Kim, as Filler Bunny!




8 PM to 9 PM:

Forget the mountain lion, Kim should be scared of Kevin Dillon.

Who Sherry Would Like to See Dead in the Near Future - Lynn.

Head Count - 6.

9 PM to 10 PM:

Jin (Daniel Dae Kim) is getting a pretty good run on this show as a guest star. Even the LDP got less screen time. It's only a matter of time.

Here we go again, Sherry with the "I was only doing it to protect you" speech. She gives the same speech every damned season?

In the great words of Char Kar: "I love it when Jack 'extracts' information." And that is one of the reasons why Char Kar is Jack Bauer's bitch and it's one of the reasons why I'm also becoming one. But let it be known I was always Keifer's bitch, ever since The Lost Boys.

"More important than your life and mine. ::Bang:: Ow! My arm!" - Marie Warner. That my friends, is the most un-hardcore, classic speech eva'.

"I'm not afraid to die..." - Marie.
"But I am not okay with a bullet in my arm." - Me.

I predict Tony A.'s going to be caught in the middle of a bitch fight between Michelle & new girl who replaced Paula.

Tony A.'s moving up in the world! Promotion by way of Plutonium Poisoning! It's almost as if he planned it or something...
His speech, however, was rather weak and went on for too long. People we have a bomb to find.

Oh and it's cougars. Not mountain lions.

Head Count - 1.

10 PM to 11 PM:

I'm liking the desert option. You all know how I hate me a desert. Toss that bomb out there. But please, let us have a moment of silence for the Geckos and the Cactuars.





And done.

The President is very attached to Jack. ::sniff:: So am I. So am I.
Jack is attached to George.
But I'm even more attached to George!!!! George, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. But make sure your dying ass does this right.

Who I Would Like To Bitch Slap in the Near Future: Beetchie, for always calling me during 24 and trying her best at interrupting the quota.

Head Count - 1. Worst death ever. All hail George.

11 PM to 12 PM:

"Tony A. is a slave driver. He's the worst CTU Director ever. 'Don't mourn. Don't rest.' Rise up against Tony A., my CTU Brethren. Rise up." - HOchie 1.

If Michelle doesn't watch it, things with Tony A. will turn out a like so:

Carrie 1
Michelle 0

A sniper on the roof, eh? Where is Sherry Goddamn Palmer?!

It's only been a little over an hour and already the power's going to Tony A.'s head.
And that's why Jack broke your foot.

Head Count - 1.

2 comments:

  1. Pshh. I see how it is...if I don't call I have "forsaken" you and if I do call i deserved to be bitch slapped. Hmph.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...