And you know they did that on purpose. Bitches. They did that to me one time too. They tried to do that to me again with Good Times, but the joke's on them b/c I don't care what order I watch a show like that. I watched it quickly & sent that shit back the next day. *steups*
First the outright stagger. Then they stagger using these tactics. Unfortunately for me, I have to wait for disc 3. And the worst part of it is, I paid extra money to get another disc and this is the service I'm getting? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I need to find out where their base of operations is located. God help them if I find out if it's in NJ! Hahahaha.
And you know they did that on purpose. Bitches. They did that to me one time too. They tried to do that to me again with Good Times, but the joke's on them b/c I don't care what order I watch a show like that. I watched it quickly & sent that shit back the next day. *steups*
ReplyDeleteI know.
ReplyDeleteFirst the outright stagger.
Then they stagger using these tactics.
Unfortunately for me, I have to wait for disc 3.
And the worst part of it is, I paid extra money to get another disc and this is the service I'm getting?
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I need to find out where their base of operations is located.
God help them if I find out if it's in NJ!
Hahahaha.