Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And No SF...

We are not bringing "Cork" back.

15 comments:

  1. How about "phat"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better use that cork to cork up your phat mout!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. phat tried to make comeback recently and failed. Thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I have no idea what this conversation is predicated on I will still put in my two cents, b/c ghetto slang is all I'm about.
    I perfer dope ass...or "be". As in "The ho-mama should just know how to be! As in Be!" (and not deny the 4th-9th adopted ho's their bread and ham!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo Yo Yo beetchie. While I 'be'agreeing with you that the Ho-mama needs to 'be' hold down all her ho kids with some bread and babylon meat aka pork, I thinks you 'be' using 'be' erroneously in your presentation of the ghetto artform....word up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dislike this use of 'be'. We won't be bringing that one back either.
    HOchie 1 and I were watching "Wayne's World" last night. That show was a mess. Why were we all cork back in 1992?
    That movie was greatness...(and to bring back a word of my own) NOT!!!!
    As for MommaHo and the Bread situation...she'll have a firm talkin' to later today. How dare she deny her other children food?! But quite frankly what do I care. I ate yous guys share and mine! Ahhhh, it's good to be the 3rd...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoochie....surely you just!!! Let's just keep it real OK. You better enjoy all the goods now, cause when I hit down in the area, you know I'll be on that bread like Flava Flav on a new clock. Word...let's bring back "word" or "fresh".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mitch *Connors*, I'd appreciate it if you stopped using the term "Babylon" in reference to the Magical Animal.
    All, go educate yourselves:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Update on the bread situation

    All:

    I spoke with mother today about the bread. I informed her that her adopted children were not happy with her and her response was, "I'm happy with them."

    Yes. She's cold, that MommaHo. Cold.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to give MommaHo 3 snaps in 'Z' formation!

    That was a boss comeback. ;) Can we bring 'boss' back?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boss? Hm. Not sure if I'm liking that one either.
    MC was trying to bring back "Choke" yesterday. I have never heard of that in my life.

    He also informed me that you would have picked up on the line Chan A Shing used to use "Surely you just". Except I'm so confused because shouldn't it be 'jest'?
    Though I guess that's the kind of gross misuse of a phrase the KCAS would pull.

    ReplyDelete
  12. From Hochie 1:

    You people know that KCAS is the kind of person who would regularly google himself and you are bandying about his name so freely. Hopefully he is not smart enough to know who Giant Kitty or MC are. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh "SNAP" comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never heard of Choke either. I'll test it out this week to see if it flies. lol

    Yes, it is 'jest'. Mr Connors just never got that.

    Last I heard KCAS was living in NJ......

    ReplyDelete
  15. MC and I were discussing KCAS living in NJ because that's exactly what I heard as well.
    Which leads us to our theory that all reject Ts end up in NJ.
    Ahahahahahahahaha.
    But we love you, SF!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...