Saturday, December 02, 2006

DRV Ruins Broadway Shows...

Never mind that I have only seen and heard her in one Broadway show but I cannot believe that the cur that is Daphne Rubin-Vega could be good in any show. That woman almost got a bottle in her head from me because I could not believe that after waiting more than a decade to see Les Miserables and to hear "I dreamed a Dream" and "Come To Me" that the moment came down to a raspy, flat belting out and a bastardization of the two greatest Broadway songs eva'.

WHAT DE ASS?!

I so did not pay 118USD to hear such crap.

The only reason that I did not write this off as a total loss is because DRV/Fantine died quickly and that Jean Valjean and Javert were just terrific. DRV sucks. A disgrace to Panama and to all other people on Broadway who can actually sing. Eponine and Little Cosette included. Imagine, even Little Cosette outsang you and moved me to almost crying with her "Castle in the Clouds". I just wanted you to die.

I getting vex again. This post is DONE.

TD5, I don't want to hear about how she was not that bad and don't forget, if I get any DRV stuff, it is getting sent back to you ... in pieces! - H1, angried up.

Quote of the day:

H1: I am woman.
Giant Kitty: Hear me roar. I mean, hear you roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...