This week was all about MC because he's currently off on a new adventure, and it's one that doesn't involve the HOchies (at least one that doesn't involve the HOchies living an amtrack ride away).
Ponsgri saw us for the millionth time this year but a great time was had by all as we hung out with MC. Battler, SF, Aims, Beetchie and myself were there to join him for good eats. The night was full of chaos as per usual but all in good fun.
SF decided to use his new Kirby with wand toy to bless all who he felt needed blessing at the table.
"Do you have your finger up Kirby's ass?" - Beetchie
"Uhhhh..." - SF
It's okay, I was blessed. It worked.
Fruity drinks were sipped, pinkies were stuck out and the Asian smack-talk was plentiful.
Beetchie didn't have a chair when she got to the table and opted to get one herself, much to the annoyance of the woman at Pongsri who already hates my ass. Why? Because although we told her we thought she'd be okay with and used to sitting on the floor, Beetchie informed us and I quote, "I'm not that type of Asian".
Other memorable conversations of the evening:
"Beetchie, I hope you choke on your rice." - MC
"It's not gonna happen. Asians can never choke on rice." - Battler
"Let's leave Beetchie white rice only. That should be enough for her to eat." - MC & SF.
"You know, just because she's Chinese don't mean she's used to just eating rice." - Me.
Friday was awesome.
Mitch Connors was in line at 6 AM until about 10:25 AM in front of Nintendo World in the hopes of purchasing a Wii. And all I can say now is, "A Winner is MC". Yes!
The awesomeness continued (after another boring day at work but hey! I got to see my Alex!) when SF, MC and I walked to Grand Central for parting eats at Junior's Cheesecake Restuarant. It was simple but good...we had many good laughs together and the best video footage of MC opening his presents from SF. Oh the hilarity that ensued but it just goes to show you that SF loves me the most. And I love him! You did good, SF. I see you took my blog threat seriously.
Quotes of that day:
"Nothing like that ever happens to me." - SF
"That's because you're too damned loveable." - Me.
"Yeah, I look innocent. But I'm not THAT innocent." - SF
"..." - Me
"I was having a Britney Moment." - SF.
"Are you sure you can make it on your own?" - Me
"Yeah. I'm sure. I'm leaving SF/Tenderfoot in your care." - MC.
Now for the 2006 wrap-up post I'm sneaking in here but it's all relative, really -
Ah the vodka's settling into my brain right now but as I'm here watching lame ass performers on MTV (you know, I'd rather watch these "Mafia" people with their blingie gold stage than watch Toni Braxton and her poor excuse for a dress on FOX), I'm trying my best to remember all the goo' times we had together in 2006. I can't remember the details because like I said, the vodka's settling in but heck, that's what the HOchies have this blog thingie for.
I would like to say though, I know great times were had and I thank all of you for that. You all are the best familiends the HOchies can have and we're the best frenemies you guys have. Heh Heh.
We went to Broadway shows, Off Broadway Shows, Movies, Museums, Exhibits, Good Time Eateries, Concerts, London & Scotland, lame ass strip clubs (or just one), other states, each other's homes and everyplace on the streets of NY and it was all hella' awesome (save the one stripclub). But we had great times no matter what. I love all you bitches.
Next year looks to be the same and I hope it is.
And to our M.C.:
D.T.U.
I saiiiiddd...You are D.T.U.
Damnit, I feel as if I were there, which is delusional, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteooookay enuf wit that strip club. ull never have to go there again!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteis MC okay/ i heard on BBC news that there was that an m.conners was arrested for harrasing boomin grannies. hmm.
I've got a new codename for people -
ReplyDeleteO-D.P. = Overly-Dramatic Pyschosomatic.
Can you guess who it is?
Look, I know you're trying to bury the past by not thinking about the Stripclub but I'll never let you live it down. Never.