I happened upon a very disturbing blog last night. I couldn't believe my eyes - that bitch wrote up a wishlist. I have a problem with writing up a wishlist. Maybe it's just me and because I know her but how much of a bitch do you have to be to put up a wishlist on your blog, online for the public to see? Well alright, maybe her friends asked her to do so but when I read what she wanted... my word. Her list was high maintenance and demanding. I'm sorry, but if your ass wants an upgraded electronic item then you should go out and buy it your damned self since your original is working just fine.
Anyway, so in response to the atrocity I read, I've decided to create the Un-WishList of my own.
1. I don't want 'trendy and overly expensive' coats and sweaters.
2. I don't want an entirely new 130 dollar gaming system JUST because it's pink and been slightly upgraded.
3. I don't want ridiculously priced perfume that's only what it is due to brand name.
4. I don't want gift certificates to lame ass, trendy stores for hoochies when I know their clothes aren't going to fit me properly nor should I be trying to rock such obscene gear.
Yes, I am a bitch but you guys already know that. But because you assclowns love me, I'll put a wishlist of my own here:
1. SF, get me Fergie and I will destroy you. The same goes for Gwen. Don't forget what I told you. Remember what I said - you give any of those to me for Christmas and I will give you video footage of my destroying them for YOUR Christmas gift. I love you too, SF. I love you too.
2. Matt.
Haha I know who you're talking about. I totally agree..the fact that I also "requested" only gift certificates to various stores is irrelevant, b/c unlike said bisnatch I actually have taste and ONLY wear clothes I fit into. Oh and if you MUST I will also accept DVD's.
ReplyDeleteP.S Don't you know? Insulting Fergie's singing is like insulting god, b/c her voice is a "gift from god". Hah.
Fergie's voice, much like the dutty wine is from "de pits of hell" not from God...Leave JC out a dis.
ReplyDelete